• Home
  •  > 
  • Support Services

Support

_______________________

Important Service Update

Following the recent government announcement, we are currently taking steps to ensure the safety of both our customers and our staff. Consequently, this means reducing the presence of our field-based engineering team.

With this in mind, we will only be carrying out remote-fix activity for all clients apart from those delivering critical services as defined by the government.

If you still wish to log a service call, please continue.

_______________________

 

The sale is the beginning, not the end

United Carlton takes an active role in the day-to-day work of our customers’ businesses, which is why ongoing support is a vital part of the relationship.

We don’t sell a product and call it “job done” – we maintain responsibility for that product, its upkeep and its effectiveness.

With United Carlton, you buy a 99% device uptime. And for the other 1%…

  • We have a sub four-hour average callout response time
  • We have a nationwide network of highly-trained engineers who record a 95% first-time fix rate
  • We have warehouses with over £1m  in replacement parts stocked – no waiting times for essential repairs

Find out more about our support using the links below. If you need to log a support call, please dial 0845 456 0022, or send us a message here

Important Service Update

While we continue to provide a full range of services for our clients, we are taking steps to ensure the safety of both our customers and our staff.

Consequently, our field-based engineering team are following appropriate safety procedures, potentially resulting in a slightly altered service capability for some of our customers.

If you wish to log a service call, please continue to our Support page.